Chipolo Bluetooth Tracker, in Red
4 payments of $11.00 fortnightly.
or Own it now, pay later with
Introducing the latest version of the Chipolo Classic, a smart little tag that helps you find... your everything.
How do I use it?
- Attach Chipolo to anything you don’t want to lose (let's say, your keys)
- Connect your Chipolo to the free Chipolo app – and you're done.
And when I want to find my item?
- Use the App to ring your Chipolo; if it’s in range it’ll chime – loudly!
- If your item is lost, the app can tell you when and where it was last seen.
- The Chipolo community adds to that with an extra layer of protection; hit the “Mark as Lost” button, and when any Chipolo user comes within range of your item, you’ll receive an updated location.
What else can I do with it?
- Take a Selfie: Use your Chipolo as a remote trigger for your phone camera
- Ring your phone: double press on your Chipolo, and your phone will ring.
- Locate your phone on a map via the web app, send a message or ring it.
- Share it with family and friends; multiple people can locate your item.
- Voice Control: Ask Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa where your keys are.
Bluetooth Range: line of sight up to approx 60 metres
Volume: 92 decibels (it's loud)
Size: 35 mm radius, 5 mm thick
Battery Life: 9 months - Replaceable Battery - CR2025 (approx $4)
Water Resistant: No (due to the battery being replaceable)
Chipolo can be used in your wallet (we recommend the Chipolo Card for this) ... but, as with other Bluetooth devices, they are not suitable for use within special RFID wallets, as these are designed to block radio frequencies.