Theo Slow Brew Coffee Maker
Slow Brew coffee is quietly gaining momentum in Australia, and while the process is exacting, it's also relatively simple, with the most important requirement, not surprisingly, being good quality coffee.
Made in matt black stoneware with a shiny glaze, the Theo coffee maker is both simple and elegant. It includes three components to enable you to brew perfect slow brew coffee: a tall stoneware jug, a matching filter funnel, and a bamboo lid, to keep your coffee hot when it's done brewing.
The filter funnel has three holes at the bottom, to ensure the run-through time is naturally extended, allowing the aroma of the coffee to develop. The Theo coffee maker is dishwasher safe, and holds 0.6 litres, perfect for two people.
- Capacity: 0.6 Litres
- Jug Height: 18.5 cm | Diameter: 11 cm
- Filter Height: 8.5 cm | Diameter: 14 cm
- Material: stoneware with heat-insulating silicon on the jug, and bamboo lid
- Filters: standard size 4 filter papers (not included)
- The Bamboo lid should be washed by hand, and not be placed in the microwave.
The matching Theo milk jug, sugar bowl and bamboo tray are all available here separately.