Chipolo Card Bluetooth Tracker
4 payments of $14.75 fortnightly.
or Own it now, pay later with
Introducing the Chipolo Card, the world's thinnest and loudest wallet finder. The card’s small and sleek design makes it perfect for everyday use with wallets, but also remote controls, Kindles, laptops, passport pouches, luggage tags, and so much more.
How do I use it?
- Connect your Chipolo Card to the free Chipolo app
- Place it in your wallet – and you're done.
And when I want to find my item?
- Use the App to ring your Chipolo; if it’s in range it’ll chime – loudly!
- If your wallet is lost, the app can tell you when and where it was last seen.
- The Chipolo community adds to that with an extra layer of protection; hit the “Mark as Lost” button, and when any Chipolo user comes within range of your wallet, you’ll receive an updated location.
What else can I do with it?
- Take a Selfie: Use your Chipolo as a remote trigger for your phone camera
- Ring your phone: double press on your Chipolo, and your phone will ring.
- Locate your phone on a map via the web app, send a message or ring it.
- Share it with family and friends; multiple people can locate your item.
- Voice Control: Ask Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa where your keys are.
Bluetooth Range: line of sight up to approx 60 metres
Volume: 95 decibels (it's loud)
Size: 68mm x 37mm, and just 2.15 mm thick
Battery/Device Life: 1 year (battery is non-replaceable, enabling the device to be water resistant)
Water Resistant: Yes
The Chipolo Card can be used in most wallets ... but, as with other Bluetooth devices, they are not suitable for use within special RFID wallets, as these are designed to block radio frequencies.